Saturday, April 4, 2009

You Tell Me!

This is interesting... I am behind a police vehicle on Saturday Morning about 10:40am in San Vicente. This vehicle with plates 39-38 as I recall was traveling north bound.

What amazed me was as I continued to follow the vehicle, it sped up to probably 60 mph. Take a look at my speedometer, it is already a little past 40 mph. The vehicle in front is the same police vehicle... Isn't this wonderful, they are truly leading by example. Take note as well, I was speeding too, i guess because I can??? You tell me...hahahaha

4 comments:

bigsoxfan said...

I think I would stop following police cars. Then again, I'm rightfully paranoid.
Congratulations to you and your bride, plus families. Father of eight now?.. Go Wayne go.

plumeria*girl said...

That cop was scared of you...for reasons I really don't know. Next time, put it on youtube.com ;)

Marianas Pride said...

Maybe he needed the bathroom? ;)

Happy Easter niao! Ok, enough blogging. Time to get the kids up and ready for Easter Sunday.

Road-Block Blogger said...

Thanks guys! Yes I need to stop following police cars for sure... Needed the restroom/bathroom, it wouldn't surprise me too much. Father of 8, yes I am. A challenge, but very rewarding.

About Me

My photo
Just a simple man who loves and cares for his family. Personal views with life in general, business and challenges in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. Sharing what we have through publications BISON Relations push out for everyone to keep abreast of what's happening in our beloved island home, Saipan.