Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Memory on My Wall

It is a simple yet elegant item that portrays a memory that I hold dear. A day of the year that is forever in my mind.  A presence of what I have longed for in my years.  A gift of commitment as it was shared then.

This memory is more than just what it seems, it brought me happiness, joy, a new chance of life, and contentment.  Although the great things that this memory provides, a sacrifice on my part is necessary to maintain this glee.  Unequivocally, I need to ensure my sacrifice is seen and appreciated.















Overall, I see this item, this memory on my wall, a token, a symbol of what it is I have today and what I could lose should I not look at things differently and effect change.  

"Nothing so much enhances a good as to make sacrifices for it". 
George Santayana

1 comment:

Bon said...

I so love you Wayne

About Me

My photo
Just a simple man who loves and cares for his family. Personal views with life in general, business and challenges in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. Sharing what we have through publications BISON Relations push out for everyone to keep abreast of what's happening in our beloved island home, Saipan.