Thursday, October 16, 2008

A New Way to Invest!

If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you will have $49.00 today. If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in AIG one year ago, you will have $33.00 today.  If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers one year ago, you will have $0.00 today. But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the aluminum cans for recycling refund, you will have received $214.00.  Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily and recycle. 

It is called the 401-Keg.

I received this from an email sent to me.  Worth sharing!

6 comments:

Paguroidea said...

Buteza ha lai brot i Rolling Rock!

KAP said...

I'll drink to that

plumeria*girl said...

You see that, there's something good about drinking...you can save your cans and recycle them ;) This was a great one!!!

Bon said...

I be your buy me drinky girl;)

Road-Block Blogger said...

My problem is I don't like beer! Buy me drinky girl, anytime...

♥pangigi© said...

omg, how funny. Reminds me of my recycling days. I don't drink, but I did recycle a whole grocery cart full of bottles. It was well spent and well received. HOwever, i got ripped off with those .10 cent bottles and got .5 cents out of it instead. :(

About Me

My photo
Just a simple man who loves and cares for his family. Personal views with life in general, business and challenges in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. Sharing what we have through publications BISON Relations push out for everyone to keep abreast of what's happening in our beloved island home, Saipan.